Maintaining weight to always be ideal is everyone’s dream, but sometimes consuming careless food can cause weight gain to rise uncontrollably. The following are some tips that can help reduce or maintain ideal body weight:
1.Plan ahead. Maintaining weight also requires planning a good meal, even when coming to a party. Abundant good food at parties may attract interest, but remember the weight that has been achieved. The solution, go to a party not on an empty stomach. Eat a little and don’t linger at the food table.
2. Give an award. Small awards are important for maintaining self motivation after reaching the target. But rather than giving food awards, it’s better to give new clothes with smaller sizes or body care. Giving self-esteem doesn’t have to drain your wallet, take a warm bath, watch TV, or take a walk is also a form of appreciation.
3. Keep food fresh and pleasant. During weight loss, maybe people are saturated with the types of food eaten. To make eating fresh and enjoyable, try to be more creative in creating a variety of healthy foods. Combinations with healthy foods from other countries can also be chosen.
4.Don’t forget about healthy habits. Healthy habits that have been built during a weight loss program should still be carried out even though it has been successful. For example, healthy breakfast or exercise.
5. Just three bites. Delicious food, especially those that have never been tasted before, is indeed appetizing. But if the food is high in calories, then try with just three bites and stop eating.
6. Monitor food. Record the food you eat every day. So, when there is an increase in body weight again, you can easily find out what foods are to blame and should be avoided.
7. Increase exercise intensity. Studies show that people who manage to maintain weight are people who are able to keep exercising in the midst of their busy life. In order not to get bored, try a new aerobics class or a new type of exercise.